Friday 10 October 2014

Scenes

Despite your best efforts, people are going to be hurt when it's time for them to be hurt. 

Again and again she would ask herself: 'Am I in love with him?'

I’m the one who ruined me: I did it myself.
There are times when the understanding doesn't come until later, when it no longer matters.
I wanted to say something. But I didn't. I decided to wait for a time when the words would mean more. 
But if you knew you might not be able to see it again tomorrow, everything would suddenly become special and precious, wouldn’t it? 

Only you can fill in what's missing. It's not something another person can do for you. 
People’s memories are maybe the fuel they burn to stay alive. 

But you... Numbers aren’t the important thing. The countdown has no meaning. I want to grow old with you. 

It's not about the destination, but it's about the journey. I tried to tell him how I felt, but somehow the feelings and the right words couldn’t connect.

Just... Stay with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment